- Main Control Chip-Uses a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 series STM32F446ZET6 main control chip with a core frequency of 180MHz.
- Strong DIY Support- This motherboard supports up to 8 stepper drivers with 9 stepper driver outputs in total; And up to 6 PWM fans and 2 always-on fans with the ability to individually select the voltage rail that will drive each fan. Select from Vin, 12V or 5V.
- Realize Online Printing- Interfaces with a Raspberry Pi using emulated serial over USB or direct UART to any of the serial ports on the board, to realize Klipper Firmware and Raspberry Pi Online Printing.
- Motherboard Expansion Function- Support BLTouch, locked-rotor detection, shutdown after printing, resume printing after power failure, CAN bus, U disk function, IIC expansion; at the same time reserved WIFI interface, PT100 thermistor interface (optional, Only reserved interfaces, customers need to purchase chip welding, please pay attention.), dual Z-axis printer.
- Increase Protection Function- Uses high-performance MOSFETs to increase heating efficiency while also reducing heat generation on the motherboard. Supports “print from SD card” and “print via USB OTG” using the integrated USB-A port.