The GPRS/GSM Shield provides you a way to use the GSM cell phone network to receive data from a remote location,it delivers GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900MHz signals for Audio, SMS and GPRS Service. It is compatible with all boards which have the same form factor (and pinout) as a standard Arduino UNO Board. This GPRS/GSM shield is configured and controlled via its UART using AT commands. The GPRS Shield Also has 6 GPIOs,2 PWMs and 1 ADC(They are all 2V8 logic), which can be controlled by AT commands of the microcontroller.
Furthermore,to make your project more flexible and efficient,there is the option of two different antennas,One is the traditional GPRS antenna,which is more sensitive; the other is an on-board antenna, this antenna is more compact and easy to install, you can put the whole project into a case more easily,with this kind of antenna.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +85 °C
- 2-in-1 headset jack
- GPRS Shield PCBA x 1
- MicroSim Card converter x 1
- PCB Antenna x 1