- Thermistor temperature measurement is stable. The temperature measurement of the upgraded HT-NTC100K can be up to 350 degrees, can effectively replace the K-type thermocouple. It helps much to solve the issues of strict requirements of K-type thermocouple wiring, and the line is long which is susceptible to get external interference and result in temperature fluctuation that can affect the printing quality.
Note: This does not fit into the same heating block as the normal glass bead thermistor. You will need a block with a larger thermistor slot as in link below.
The improvements compared to the other temperature resistance in the market.
- Upgrade from the original ordinary temperature probe directly exposed temperature measurement to resistance package temperature measurement. Temperature measurement head cylinder diameter 3 mm, length 15 mm, can be used with the heating block that support the thermocouple.
- The temperature measurement range is increased from -50 ℃ – 250℃ to -50 ℃ – 320 ℃. It helps a lot to print high-temperature filament, can replace the original K-type thermocouple temperature. If need to print high-temperature filament, the HT-NTC100K thermistors are highly recommended.
- The new version of HT-NTC100K temperature measuring thermistor adopts 304 stainless steel, with the internal temperature package to ensure the maximum service life with precision temperature measurement.
- HT-NTC100K thermistor adopts white high-temperature cord, can bear higher temperature. And for customers’ convenience, the wires adopts line connection, the customer can tear the wires depends on their application. The high temperature line is double thicker than others in the market, not easy to break off.
- Supports the customization of different specifications, including the temperature head cylinder size, length of the wires (MOQ is 100 sets).
- Can be used with the new version of the heater (the new heater can heat up to 350 degrees).
1 x HT-NTC100K Thermistor Sensor 1m Cable